The following paperwork must to be sent to Roberta McKinney, Tryon Hounds Honorary Secretary, BEFORE the first day of hunting.
- Tryon Hounds release. Please initial each of the first 3 pages and sign and date the 4th page.
- Greenspace release (there also is a link to Greenspace of Fairview Medical Release for minors riding without a parent)
- NPA release
- Copies of both NC and SC hunting licenses.
- Copies of negative coggins for all horses you plan on hunting this year.
- All juniors must have both parents read; sign and fill out all three releases!
20 Sandwich Lane
Campobello, SC 29322
Home # (864) 457-5497
Cell # (864) 580-9457 |