A call for members and friends of the hunt to be the inaugural donors to create the Trip Hoffman Memorial Fund. Donors will be recognized for establishing the fund which will be dedicated to providing Riding Hunt Memberships each year to deserving candidates. The Scholarship honors Trip and his support of fox hunting, Tryon Hounds and worthy riders committed to the sport. We thank Trip’s family for providing the seed money that helped to establish this fund.
The deadline for the 2018/2019 Hunting Season is September 14th, 2018. Applications are available here.
Riders applying will be given consideration based on the following criteria.
- - Applicant has fox hunted before.
- - Applicant has an appropriate horse.
- - Applicant is willing to donate 25 hours per year to the hunt.
- - Applicant demonstrates a need for the Scholarship (evidenced by income).
- - Applicant has two member sponsors.
The winning applicant(s) will be chosen by Tryon Hounds Masters, Huntsman and President of the Board of Directors.
Honor Trip and support the future of Tryon Hounds by donating to the Trip Hoffman Memorial Riding Scholarship Fund.